General Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Company website (the “Company Site”) and your relationship with AGuideToIreland.com(the “Company”, “we” or “us”). Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not register for or use the Company Site. If you have any questions on the Terms and Conditions, please contact email@example.com
*Please note, all our payments are recurring every two years, see below for further information*
Use of the Company Site
1 The Company Site is provided to you for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions. By using the Company Site you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. [References to these Terms and Conditions include [add details of any additional applicable terms]].
▪ We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time for legal or regulatory reasons or to allow the proper operation of the Company Site. Any changes will be notified to you via the e-mail address provided by you on registration, or via a suitable announcement on the Company Site. The changes will apply to the use of the Company Site after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions you should not continue to use the Company Site. If you continue to use the Company Site after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Company Site indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
▪ To register on the Company Site you must be over eighteen years of age.
▪ You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
▪ You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details in order that we can communicate with you effectively.
4 Password and security
▪ When you register to use the Company Site you will be asked to create a password. In order to prevent fraud, you must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
▪ If the Company has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Company Site, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
5 Intellectual property
▪ The content of the Company Site is protected by copyright, trade marks, database right and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the Company Site on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Company Site without written permission from the Company.
▪ The Company’s logo and trademarks are the property of their owners and you may only use the trademarks and logos featured on the website for the sole purpose of displaying the website on your computer screen or printing out the website on your printer.
6 Your use of the Company Site
▪ You may not use the Company Site for any of the following purposes:
◦ disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any laws;
◦ transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense, or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice;
◦ interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Company Site; or
◦ making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
▪ You will be responsible for our losses and costs resulting from your breach of this clause
7 Availability of the Company Site
▪ Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we give no warranties as to its availability and shall not in any event be responsible to the Customer or any third party for loss of profits, revenue or goodwill of any indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential losses or damages arising as a result of your use of or access to the Company Site or the information contained therein, including but not limited to any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in such information or any faults, interruptions or delays in connection with the Company Site, or any transaction made in connection with the Company Site or in reliance on the information contained therein.
▪ We cannot guarantee that the services will be fault-free, however if a fault occurs with the Company Site you should report it to email@example.com and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
▪ Your access to the Company Site may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the service as soon as we reasonably can.
8 The Company’s right to suspend or cancel your registration
▪ We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
▪ You can cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do so, you must stop using the Company Site.
▪ The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use the Company Site shall not affect either party’s statutory rights or liabilities.
9 The Company’s liability
▪ The Company Site provides content from other Internet sites or resources and while the Company tries to ensure that material included on the Company Site is correct, reputable and of high quality, the Company makes no representations, conditions or warranties of any kind whatsoever, express or implied in relation to the accuracy of the information contained on the Company Site. Without limitation, the Company makes no representations, conditions or warranties of any kind whatsoever, either express or implied as to the accuracy, completeness, legality, quality or suitability of any information contained on Company Site.
▪ If the Company is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Site we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
▪ If we are in breach of these Terms & Conditions, we will only be responsible for any losses that you suffer as a result to the extent that they are a foreseeable consequence to both of us at the time you use the Company Site. Our liability shall not in any event include business losses such as lost data, lost profits or business interruption.
▪ This clause 9 shall not limit or affect our liability resulting from any products sold through the Company Site being found to be unsafe or if something we do negligently causes death or personal injury.
▪ The use of the Company Site is solely at the users own risk. We do not vouch for those persons, companies, and other organizations whose goods or services may be displayed, advertised or referred to in or on whose websites may be linked to from the Company Site, nor do we vouch for the availability, suitability, reliability, quality or process of any goods or services offered on such linked sites.
▪ Any hypertext links provided on the Company Site to other websites are provided for convenience only and the Company assumes no responsibility whatsoever for the contents of those other websites linked to, or any products or services advertised or sold on those sites. The Company does not under any circumstances endorse or approve the content of such third party websites.
10 Third Party Websites
▪ As a convenience to customers, the Company Site includes links to other web sites or material which are beyond its control. The Company is not responsible for content on any sites for which links are provided.
11 Advertising and Sponsorship
▪ Part of the Company Site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Company Site complies with relevant laws and codes. We will not be responsible to you for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship material.
12 Governing Law and Jurisdiction
▪ These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts. This will not prevent the Company from pursuing any claims in respect of a breach of these Terms and Conditions or otherwise in any other jurisdiction in the world. Any users of the Company Site who access the Site from jurisdictions outside of Ireland are responsible for ensuing that they comply with any applicable local laws.
13 International Use
▪ We make no promise that materials on the Company Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside Ireland, and accessing the Company Site from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this site from locations outside Ireland, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
▪ You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms and Conditions to another business where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
▪ If you breach these Terms and Conditions and the Company chooses to ignore this, the Company will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms and Conditions.
▪ The Company shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
▪ By following a company you are agreeing to accept that companies emails, showing their activity, special offers etc etc. You can Un-follow at any stage.
15 *Recurring Payments*
▪ Your payment, at the agreed existing price will be taken from your account in the same month next year and every year thereafter.
▪ If you do not want to continue with the service you must email email@example.com.
▪ For all Recurring Payments, you will receive your Invoice by email. Within 7 working days after payment is deducted, you can cancel this payment and receive a refund.
▪ You warrant that in using the online payment facility you are authorized to use the debit or credit card for the payment or payments you are making. You are authorizing aguidetoireland.com to deduct the subscription cost amount from your credit/debit card/Paypal on a recurring basis (every two years). If the card supplier declines payment, aguidetoireland.com is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. It is your responsibility to check with the Card Supplier that payment has been deducted from the debit or credit account. aguidetoireland.com will not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, depict or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages. You agree that there will either be sufficient availability under the credit card limit or sufficient funds in the debit card account to make the recurring card payments when they fall due under the installment terms. If a recurring card payment collection fails aguidetoireland will make subsequent attempts at collection.
You can cancel your recurring card payment authorization by contacting aguidetoireland.com by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 working days after the payment is deducted, you will then receive a full refund.
Thank you for registering with aguidetoireland.com The Most Proactive Business Platform and Directory for Irish Businesses and services. Please Note, by registering you are consenting and accepting that we promote your business through our Promotional Channels. You are also consenting to receive our support and help while on board. To comply with GPPR you have the option of leaving our Platform, so if you do not want to be part of the aguidetoireland.com Business Platform Community and Directory and do not want to receive our support please email email@example.com and we will remove your business from our Business Platform. aguidetoireland.com was created to give Irish Businesses and services a quality presence on the Internet, not to mention the support we give.. On a regular basis we organize Networking Events, Social Media Events. These event are generally free or very cost effective. We are now in the process of Launching our Exclusive Supporters Package ( free business products and services ) which will save our Members money throughout the year. If you would like to take part in this then just let us know. We would love you to stay as your business can only benefit by being with us J we have lots of plans going forward.